B2B Marketing Manager
LicenseSearch is announcing a new job opening for the position of freelance B2B Marketing Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for making, developing, and employing a well-thought marketing plan. Interested applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
We are looking for a skilled marketer, who will cooperate with different teams while introducing new methods, ideas, and projects to drive sales.
- Working on B2B marketing projects
- Defining and deploying a marketing strategy and plan
- Providing marketing strategy through engaged channels
- Promoting specific goals to achieve awaited results
- Managing relevant content, blogs, videos, etc.
- Doing market research
- Assisting in support of web/landing pages, digital advertising, and social media
- Contributing to company awareness and success
- Improving existing marketing strategies and communications
- Presenting new ideas to the team
- Guiding company strategies through customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Providing reports on plan/campaign performance
- Maintaining good working relationships with all parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing communication positions
- Previous work experience selling B2B SAAS products
- Experience with APIs
- A commercially minded marketer
- Exceptional organizational, communications, and multitasking skills
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Familiarity with industry tools (Google Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ability to work with deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Strong management skills
- Team player
Suitable applicants from the United States can send their resumes.