Content editors collaborate closely with marketing and graphic design teams to ensure a productive user experience.
Responsibilities include planning, writing, proofreading, coordinating, and editing content for media, marketing, and advertising fields.
Generating ideas for various briefs, developing content guides, monitoring traffic and web metrics, and editing content to meet SEO best practices.
Content editors write content for many different formats, blogs, web pages, newsletters, brochures, whitepapers, etc.
We are looking for a savvy Content Editor to manage our content publishing needs – to write, coordinate, proofread and publish online content. You’ll cooperate with a team of writers and designers to create and curate engaging content for our audience. Content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership results, and designing our content strategy will be among your primary responsibilities.
You’ll need experience creating and editing content, as well as outstanding communication and organizational skills to succeed in this role. You should have a bachelor’s degree in English or a related area.
Responsibilities of the Content Editor
- Create blog posts, newsletters, web pages, and brochures
- Proofread and review material that has been written by other members of the team
- Prepare and maintain a content calendar to ensure that new content is shared on a daily basis through various social media channels
- SEO guidelines should be followed when editing and optimizing content
- Suggest new content ideas so as to drive targeted traffic to the website
- Work with the Content Manager, Content Creator, and Content Strategist to create content
- Keep up with the latest news on how to compose company-relevant content and create attractive content production concepts
- Spelling, grammar, and syntax should all be proofread and edited
- To ensure a user-friendly experience, collaborate with the graphic design team
- Organize a busy workload to meet a deadline
- Analyze data and analytics in order to improve reader retention and interaction
Requirements for the Content Editor
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, journalism, or a related field is required
- Portfolio of published work
- 3+ years of experience as a Content Editor, Content Writer, or a similar role in the Marketing department
- Proficient in Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, Wix, and others)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethics
- SEO and keyword analysis awareness
To apply, please send your resume to careers [@] licensesearch.org