We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and create new blog posts, enrich guides, and improve the marketing copy of our websites and proofreading papers before publication.
Content Writer is responsible for conducting extensive research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new types of content, and reviewing articles prior to the publication. We’d like to meet you if you have experience in creating online content and are attentive to details.
Along with your application, feel free to submit samples of your work or a portfolio of your published articles.
You should produce high-quality copy that will appeal to our target markets, engage website visitors, and build brand awareness.
Responsibilities of the Content Writer
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Use Content Management Systems to build well-structured projects
- Looking for mistakes and contradictions in the content
- Send your work to the editors for feedback and approval
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conducting keyword research and leveraging SEO best practices to boost traffic to the company’s website
- Using social media to promote your content
- Identify customer expectations and address gaps in the company’s current content, propose new topics
- Improving the readability of current content by editing and polishing it
- Assisting the marketing team with the development of material for ad campaigns
Content Writer Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a closely related field is required
- Experience in content writing or copywriting
- Experience working with Content management systems
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office applications
- A portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to simultaneously process multiple projects
- Effective communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to careers [@] licensesearch.org