Creating and applying search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to help the digital marketing team run effective campaigns, as well as to optimize the company’s website, social media pages, and other content efforts.
Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities. Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance. Continual keyword analysis, including finding and expanding keyword opportunities. For organic SEO performance, conducting research and implementing content recommendations.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to help us organize our SEO activities, which include onsite and offsite optimization as well as keyword analysis. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of paid search campaigns.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive SEO Manager who can interact efficiently and be able to collaborate with various teams. It’s important to have up-to-date knowledge of SEO methods and techniques.
Your task will be to ensure that content is optimized for search engines in order to improve our company’s profitability.
SEO manager responsibilities
- Assist in all SEO activities including keyword research and audits
- Engage in continual link building, content marketing, outreach and link earning efforts
- Collaborate with designers, digital marketing team to create linkbait initiatives including videos and linkable assets
- Monitor sites for crawlability and technical issues
- Write effective SEO copy for web and social media accounts
- Review and analyze sites for areas of improvement and optimization
- Develop optimization strategies to increase website rankings
- Write powerful call-to-action to convert visitors
- Competitor analysis, industry research, and up-to-date SEO best practice for algorithm and UX/UI changes
- Create and execute standard SEO guidelines
- Establish and manage keyword targeting for optimized content strategies
- Implement technical SEO strategies for landing/engagement pages
- Proficient with Google Analytics to provide data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements
- Define, measure and analyze the effectiveness of SEO efforts
- Collaborate with internal/external teams for integrating SEO improvements
- Maintain working knowledge with current trends in SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Assist with SEO audits using technology and direct assessment for SEO best practices, ideation, and problem-solving
- Knowledge/experience with Paid Search is a plus (Google Ads and Bing Ads)
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor monthly and yearly performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Manage SEO-related tools and platforms including Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEMrush
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search performance
- SEO strategy for both short-term and long-term success
- Daily monitoring of on-site and off-site SEO factors that impact qualified lead generation across tactics
- Online reputation management
Create and maintain SEO project timelines and results (keyword rankings, local rankings, ORM cleanup)
- Outreach and link building, including sponsorships, education, blogs, etc.
- Reporting and analysis using SEO tools and staying abreast of and adopting the best technology strongly
SEO manager requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- High-level proficiency in PowerPoint, G Suite, Microsoft Office, and macOS
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications preferred
- In-depth experience using analytical tools across Google, Yahoo, and Bing (Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Google My Business optimization and management experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Familiar with the latest SEO trends, best practices, and changes
To apply, please send your resume to careers [@] licensesearch.org